Critically acclaimed Korean survival-horror title, The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, will arrive on the Nintendo Switch this June. Explore and survive the nightmarish Korean shadow real in this story-driven horror adventure on June 19.
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters continues the dark story that was introduced in The Coma: Recut with a new main protagonist, Mina Park, who was a side character in the first game. Players will be introduced into a must survive adventure through a sinister shadow realm while eluding the clutches of a relentless, psychotic slasher. While on the run, players will have to balance exploration and dangerous encounters to survive the night or suffer multiple different ending and possibly permanent damage to their character.
About The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens in the dead of night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her English teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies.
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI.
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury.
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets.
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions.
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas.
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location.
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips.