Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Patch 9.0.0 released
Nintendo has released the Version 9.0.0 patch for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Switch. This update will add Steve from Minecraft, as well as the Minecraft stage as well as other updates. Check out the full list of changes below:
- The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Slime (Minecraft)
- Villager & Iron Golem
- Ender Dragon
- The controls during combat in battle arenas while spectators are present have been adjusted.
- Adjustments have been made to the way Global Smash Power is calculated.
- The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Steve & Alex Challenger Pack
- Creeper Mask + Outfit
- Pig Mask + Outfit
- Diamond Helmet + Armor
- Travis Wig + Outfit
- Bomberman Mask + Outfit
- Gil’s Helmet + Armor
- You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
- An issue where the movement delay after a perfect shield was behaving incorrectly under certain rules has been fixed.
- Game balance adjustments, stability fixes, and other minor adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
- Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.