Super Mario Bros. 35 receives Update to version 1.0.2
Nintendo released an update for it’s hugely successful and popular Battle Royale Mario game, Super Mario Bros. 35. This will be the second update the title has seen since it was released and the first since last month on October 8th. If your Switch is connected to the internet it should download version 1.0.2 update automatically. As with any online title, you will be required to have the update in place to play the online features of the title. Below is a list of the changes for this update.
- Fixed an issue where large numbers of enemies appearing on-screen would result in gameplay slowdown.
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, players were unable to throw fireballs underwater.
- Fixed an issue where a special input would enable players to unlock unopened courses.
- Treasure chest coin pool amounts are now displayed during spectator mode.
- Adjusted the sound effect that plays as shells or other objects rapidly bounce back and forth within a single-block opening.
- Adjusted the speed-up timing of the countdown timer.
- Improved the overall gameplay experience.