Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Trailer “7 Reasons To Upgrade”
Independent developer and publisher of the immensely popular Sniper Elite series Rebellion has released a new trailer for Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, detailing in their words ‘7 Reasons to Upgrade’ to the highly anticipated remastered version of the 2012 classic hit. Sadly, on the Nintendo Switch it will only be 6 reasons, as the Switch version will not support 4K resolutions.
Sniper Elite V2 will include beautifully remastered environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens of other improvements and refinements.
The game will also include a brand new frame-by-frame photo mode, seven new playable characters from the developers Zombie Army franchise, a multiplayer mode for up to 8 players online, and all the downloadable content ever released for the game, at no extra charge.
• Incredible Remastered Visuals – Sniper Elite V2 Remastered features beautifully updated environments, characters, weapons and vehicles, modernized rendering and post-processing effects, enhanced texturing and level geometry, a revamped lighting system, and dozens upon dozens of improvements and refinements.
• New Frame-by-frame Photo Mode – Pause and step through the action frame-by-frame, position the camera, apply a filter, adjust the lighting and take stunning photos to share with the community. Including your epic X-Ray kill camera shots.
• New Playable Characters – For the first time, play the campaign and multiplayer modes as one of 8 new characters from Rebellion’s Zombie Army series.
• Optional 60fps Performance Mode – On supported platforms, enjoy Sniper Elite V2 Remastered’s epic campaign in super smooth 60 frames-per-second.
• All DLC Included – Experience the infamous “Kill Hitler” mission. Take the fight to new fronts in three new campaign levels. Hunt your foes with a variety of iconic weapons including the Lee Enfield MK III, M1D Garrand, M1 Carbine and more.
• Multiplayer & Co-Op – Gather your squad and compete in 7 uniquely tense multiplayer modes, for up to 8 players online. Including Deathmatch, Distance King, Dogtag Harvest and Capture the Flag
Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will launch for the Nintendo Switch on May 15th at a price point of $39.99m with a 10% discount for digital purchasers.