Seasons Are Changing for Pokemon Go!
As the seasons in the real world change, so do the seasons for Pokemon Go Trainers. Niantic announced today that as the seasons change, different Pokemon will be appearing in the wild and hatching from eggs, along with other changes in the game.including a debut for Deerling.
This event will take place from Friday, October 9, 2020, from 8 am to Monday, October 12, 2020, at 1 pm. Some of the features of this event will include:
- Whether it’s autumn or spring where you are, plants are flourishing all around the world. During this event, Berries will be twice as effective when you give them as treats to your Buddy Pokémon, and you’ll earn twice the usual Candy you normally would when catching a Pokémon that you’ve given a Pinap Berry to. Berries will also be dropping more often when you spin Photo Discs at PokéStops and Gyms, so be sure to harvest a few Berries!
- Pokémon can sense when the seasons change! You can expect to see the following Pokémon appearing more often in the wild: Oddish, Vulpix, Bayleef, Hoothoot, Sudowoodo, Yanma, Pineco, Zigzagoon, Seedot, Shroomish, Plant Cloak Burmy, and Foongus.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Vulpix as originally discovered in Kanto!
- Autumn-themed Pokémon will be hatching from 5 km Eggs.
- Deerling, the Season Pokémon, will be making its Pokémon GO debut! The turning of the seasons changes the color and scent of this Pokémon’s fur. Keep an eye out for its Autumn Form Deerling!
You can read more about this at the official Pokemon Go website here: <Source>