Pokémon Masters is a strategy and battling game in which players form teams of sync pairs, which are the combination of trainer and pokémon, to engage in 3-on-3 real-time battles against AI opponents. The game will take place in a whole new location called The Island of Pasio, where trainers and their pokémon will gather to compete in battles.
The Official YouTube channel for Pokémon Masters has released a series of six gameplayer trailers to better explain the games major gameplay features. These trailers include:
- An overview of the game’s battle and progression systems
- A preview of the Story Mode, including a look at the Pokémon Masters League (PML), a tournament that takes place only on the island of Pasio
- How to evolve Pokémon in this game and the special powers that come with evolution
- A look at the unique features of cooperative play, such as the ability to switch between sync pairs during battle
- How to build the perfect team based on each sync pair’s strengths and specific role (Strike, Support, Tech), as well as how to add new sync pairs to your team
Players who pre-register for the game will receive a notification when it launches later this summer. Pokémon Masters will be available worldwide as a free-to-start game with in-app purchases on Android and iOS devices, with the released planned for this summer. You can learn more about Pokémon Masters at https://pokemonmasters-game.com/en-US.