Nintendo Download, Oct. 1, 2020
Keep Mario Alive in Super Mario Bros. 35!
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Super Mario Bros. 35 – The iconic platforming action of Super Mario Bros. gets a 35-player twist in this free-to-download game that’s exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online players. Race against time, defeat enemies and sabotage your opponents in an online* battle to become the last Mario standing. Each player is given the same timed stage, but defeating enemies will earn you extra time while you attack your opponents. With the right combination of speed, skill and strategy, you just might thrive in Super Mario Bros. 35! Super Mario Bros. 35 will be playable until March 31, 2021.
- Rogue Company – Rogue Company is now free to play! The fate of the world is in your hands in this third-person, tactical-action shooter. Suit up as one of the elite agents of Rogue Company, each with their own individual set of skills, and save the day in a variety of different game modes.
- Ys Origin – Enter the World of Ys and discover the epic Japanese action role-playing game. Following a devastating demonic invasion, the twin Goddesses use their magic to bring the inhabitants of legendary Ys safely into the sky. While the demons work to construct Devil’s Tower and reach the humans’ new abode, the Goddesses disappear. As a mighty warrior or a cunning mage, you must seek the Goddesses in Devil’s Tower. Your swordsmanship and spells will help you banish evil from the land of your ancestors.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall Update – The pumpkin party has begun! Deck out your home and island with pumpkin projects by purchasing pumpkin starts from Nook’s Cranny during October, or from Leif year-round. Once your pumpkins are grown, they can be harvested and put to use in pumpkin-based DIY projects. Plus, with Halloween just around the corner, you can find your style for the big night by purchasing costumes, like a mage’s dress, at the Able Sisters shop during the month of October. You can even obtain body paint and colored eye contacts by exchanging Nook Miles. On Oct. 31, at 5 p.m., your neighbors will gather in the plaza, in costume, for a night filled with pranks and candy. Keep your eyes peeled for the mysterious guest – Jack, the “czar of Halloween,” who may have a few spooky surprises up his sleeve. Boo!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
- Celebrate the Coziest Season With the My Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall Sweepstakes! – Redeem your Platinum Points at My Nintendo for a chance to win** a package of themed prizes, including the Animal Crossing: New Horizons Official Companion Guide and a Nook Inc. Aloha shirt! Show your island spirit any day of the week with some official Nook Inc. style.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 103 – Available Oct. 2
- 9th Dawn III – Available Oct. 6
- Agatha Christie – The ABC Murders – Available Oct. 6
- Air Missions: HIND
- Animals for Toddlers
- Arcade Archives BURNIN’ RUBBER
- Birthday of Midnight – Available Oct. 2
- Candy Raid: The Factory
- Charterstone: Digital Edition – Available Oct. 6
- Danger Gazers – Available Oct. 5
- Farm Builder
- From Orbit – Available Oct. 6
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan – Available Oct. 2
- Hot Shot Burn
- Let’s Sing Queen – Available Oct. 2
- Liege Dragon
- Logic Puzzle Collection: Sudoku – Permudoku – Nonodoku – Available Oct. 2
- Make a Killing – Available Oct. 2
- Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2: Grand Prix – Available Oct. 6
- Nubarron: The adventure of an unlucky gnome
- Quell – Available Oct. 3
- Red Crow Mysteries: Legion
- Retro Classix Collection #1: Data East
- SEGA AGES Herzog Zwei
- Shmubedi Boo – Available Oct. 7
- Smoots World Cup Tennis
- Space Grunts – Available Oct. 5
- The Last Days
- Unlock The King 3
* Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. https://nintendo.com/switch-online
** NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). Sweepstakes begins 10:00AM PT on 09/30/2020 and ends at 11:59PM PT on 11/10/2020. To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account (if you do not have a Nintendo Account you can register for one at https://my.nintendo.com/); (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories/sweepstakes; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the My Nintendo Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall sweepstakes page (https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/5393dfe1900c5e64) as stated in Official Rules. Ten (10) winners will each receive one (1) Future Press Animal Crossing: New Horizon Companion Guide, one (1) Enhanced Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch – Animal Crossing, one (1) Protection Case for Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite system – Animal Crossing, one (1) Penny Arcade Animal Crossing: New Horizons Pin set and one (1) Nintendo Store exclusive Tom Nook Hawaiian shirt (ARV $149.92 each). Total ARV of all prizing $1,499.20. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit: https://www.nintendo.com/rules/mynintendo-AnimalCrossing-NewHorizons-Fall-sweepstakes/ Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.