Nintendo Download, June 4, 2020
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics – With board games, card games, sports games, and even a piano keyboard, Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics is an eclectic collection of games from all over the world across multiple genres, from familiar favorites like Chess to international hits like Mancala. To try out several of the games and features including multiplayer* with options up to four players, you can download the free Clubhouse Games Guest Pass** in Nintendo eShop. Then, by connecting with someone who has purchased the full game, you can also play all the games in this collection that support Local Wireless. Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics will be available on June 5.
- The Outer Worlds – The Outer Worlds is a single-player sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment. Lost in transit while on a ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later in the midst of a deep conspiracy. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter a host of factions vying for power, who you decide to become will determine the fate of everyone in Halcyon. The Outer Worlds will be available on June 5.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also, new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 1971 Project Helios – Available June 9
- Ant-Gravity: Tiny’s Adventure
- Aqua Lungers
- Arcade Archives CRAZY CLIMBER2
- Bridge Strike – Available June 5
- Demon’s Tier+ – Available June 9
- Depth of Extinction
- Food Truck Tycoon – Asian Cuisine
- Jump King – Available June 9
- Knight Squad – Available June 5
- Outbuddies DX – Available June 5
- Pinball Lockdown – Available June 5
- Potata: Fairy Flower – Available June 6
- Snakes & Ladders
- Strawberry Vinegar – Available June 5
- Super Holobunnies: Pause Café – Available June 6
- Taxi Sim 2020
- The TakeOver
- They Came From the Sky – Available June 5
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.
**Clubhouse Games Guest Pass is available to download for free from Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch system. Up to three players with Clubhouse Games Guest Pass can enjoy a selection of games in local multiplayer with a player who owns the full version of the game. The full version of the game and systems sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.