Nintendo Download, Jan. 28, 2021
Exploring Becomes Electric
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Olija – Faraday is shipwrecked and trapped in the mysterious country of Terraphage. Through adventurous exploration, narration and razor-sharp combat, the player will discover a strange world and its inhabitants, including Olija, an enigmatic lady that Faraday finds himself bound to over time. Inspired by swashbuckling tales and cinematic adventure games, Olija is a story about facing the unknown in adversity.
- Viva Festivale! – February’s arriving soon, and that means love is in the air with a free update to the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game.* Celebrate the sentimental season with chocolate hearts and heart-shaped bouquets, which will be available for purchase through Nook Shopping, beginning Feb. 1 and running through Feb. 14. Also, on Feb. 15, Dancer Pavé will arrive to your island’s plaza to usher in some confetti and carnival spirit for a special Festivale event. You can prepare for the event in advance by shopping for Festivale clothing at the Able Sisters shop for a limited time, beginning Feb. 1.
- Fulfill Fenyx’s Destiny – The newest DLC for Immortals Fenyx Rising has arrived – A New God. Overcome the legendary trials and challenges of the gods of Olympos to change the Greek Pantheon and fulfill your destiny. This DLC and two other narrative DLCs are available with the Immortals Fenyx Rising Season Pass.
- Have a Nice Trip – In Fatal Falls, the latest individual DLC installment for Dead Cells, explore floating shrines, infiltrate the lair of an outlawed secret society and learn the tells of a new boss. On top of the new areas, you will also discover new weapons and enemies. You can also experience all three DLCs, including Fatal Falls, The Bad Seed and Rise of the Giant, in the Dead Cells: The Fatal Seed Bundle, available now.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives BLOCK HOLE
- Bonkies – Available Jan. 29
- Burn! SuperTrucks – Available Jan. 29
- Caves and Castles: Underworld – Available Jan. 29
- Chill Panda – Available Jan. 29
- Citizens Unite!: Earth x Space
- Colossus Down
- Cooking Festival – Available Jan. 29
- CROSSBOW: Bloodnight – Available Jan. 29
- Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition – Available Feb. 2
- Cupcake Match
- Glyph – Available Feb. 1
- Gods Will Fall
- Golden Force
- Heaven’s Vault
- Joe’s Diner
- Märchen Forest
- Pineview Drive
- Pixel Game Maker Series The Witch and The 66 Mushrooms
- Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne – Available Jan. 29
- Redout: Space Assault
- Royal Tower Defense
- Save Farty
- Seal Electric Railway
- Shark Copter vs. Zombie Dancers
- Silver Falls – Undertakers
- Spaceship Curse
- Strange Field Football
- Sword of the Necromancer
- The Choice of Life: Middle Ages
- Vera Blanc: Ghost In The Castle – Available Jan. 29
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on 3DS:
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Wii U:
* Players will need to connect to the internet and download the latest update data to access certain in-game events as they become available.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others.
Nintendo Switch Online also offers access to the competitive online battle game Super Mario Bros. 35, playable until March 31, 2021. Compete with other players to emerge as the last Mario standing. Keep an eye out for regularly held Special Battles in which you can challenge other players in a set order of courses and special conditions. Put your Mario skills to the test as classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.