Nintendo Download, Feb. 4, 2021
Light My Fire
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Blue Fire – Embark on an extraordinary journey through the desolated kingdom of Penumbra and discover the hidden secrets of this long-forgotten land. Explore mystical temples, encounter survivors and take on strange quests to collect valuable items. Along your adventure, slash your way through daunting adversaries, roam across mysterious and abandoned regions, leap through deadly traps and ultimately master the art of movement.
- Haven – Yu and Kay have escaped to a forgotten planet. Play the two lovers settling in an unknown world. Immerse yourself in a romantic, role-playing space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds. Survive together, glide over the plains, camp, restore the planet and fight if you have to. Staying together is all that matters. Play solo or go co-op with a special someone.
- A Golden Opportunity – For a limited time, you can earn up to 600 My Nintendo Gold Points – twice the normal amount – when you purchase select digital games through Nintendo eShop, Nintendo.com (where available) or participating retailers.* Eligible games include Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, among others! Get started by visiting https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/#double-gold-points.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives HALLEY’S COMET
- Bubble Bubble Ocean – Available Feb. 6
- Byakko-tai Samurai Boys
- Daylife in Japan – Pixel Art Jigsaw Puzzle
- Digerati Best Sellers
- Flying Hero X
- Football Cup 2021
- G-MODE Archives29 ZANAC
- Glittering Sword – Available Feb. 5
- Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption – Available Feb. 9
- Hexagon Defense – Available Feb. 9
- Jumping Stack Ball – Available Feb. 5
- Kowloon High-School Chronicle
- Lost Lands: Dark Overlord
- My Universe – PET CLINIC CATS & DOGS – Available Feb. 9
- Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest
- Silver Chains
- Space Blast Zom A Matching Game
- Station Manager
- Urban Street Fighting – Available Feb. 6
- Turrican Flashback
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on 3DS:
* Offer valid from 1/31/2021 at 9:00 p.m. PT to 2/28/2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points will be issued within 14 days of purchase, are earned based on the original list price of the game on Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others.
Nintendo Switch Online also offers access to the competitive online battle game Super Mario Bros. 35, playable until March 31, 2021. Compete with other players to emerge as the last Mario standing. Keep an eye out for regularly held Special Battles in which you can challenge other players in a set order of courses and special conditions. Put your Mario skills to the test as classic Super Mario Bros. gameplay gets an adrenaline boost!
To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit http://support.nintendo.com/.