Nintendo Download, April 30, 2020
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Splatoon™ 2 Special Demo 2020 – Have you been eager to make a splash in the world of the Splatoon 2 game, but didn’t know where to get your feet wet? Well, it’s time to finally dip your tentacles in, because the water’s warm and the ink’s never been fresher! From now until May 6 at 6:59 a.m. PT, you can download the special demo which lets you join the ink-splatting action in 4-on-4 Turf War battles. You can even try out Ranked Battles and the Salmon Run co-op mode during the demo’s timed window. You’ll need a Nintendo Switch Online membership* to participate in the event. Even if you’re not a member yet, you’re still invited, though! After downloading the demo, you’ll receive an email with a download code** for a seven-day free trial for Nintendo Switch Online. (Even if you’ve activated a previous free trial, you’re still eligible for this offer.) If you enjoy all the fast-paced action, you’ll be able to save 30% on the purchase of Splatoon 2 during the special demo timeframe, and your progress will carry over to the full game, once purchased. So stop sweating and start splatting!
- Levelhead – Take control of GR-18, a delivery robot in training, as you run, jump and blast your way across more than 90 challenging, hand-designed campaign levels. Get creative and make your own levels with hundreds of items, including enemies, hazards, paths, programmable switches, secrets, weather, music, and powers. Once you’ve completed your level, share it with the rest of the world, and gain a following!
- Streets of Rage 4 – Among the best beat-’em-up series ever created, the iconic Streets of Rage returns with a masterful revitalization of the arcade action fans adore. The all-time classic Streets of Rage, known as Bare Knuckle in Japan, is known for its timeless gameplay and electronic, dance-influenced music. Streets of Rage 4 builds upon the original trilogy’s gameplay with new mechanics, beautiful hand-drawn visuals, and an exemplary soundtrack.
- Scare up Some Fun With the Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack – Part 2 – Yikes! Even more spectral spooks have arrived at the Last Resort, the perpetually haunted high-rise hotel. The ever-intrepid Luigi has his work cut out for him in this DLC*** for the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game, which adds new costumes, new floor themes, new ghosts in ScareScraper mode and new mini-games for ScreamPark mode. A new Art Viewer mode lets you browse concept art created during the game’s development too. Plus, when you purchase the Luigi’s Mansion 3 Multiplayer Pack DLC, which includes both Part 1 and Part 2, you’ll receive a bonus in-game Polterpup light that can be used when playing ScareScraper mode or when playing through the game’s main story. It’s a great time to fire up the Poltergust G-00 again and show those ghosts who’s in charge!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also, new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- 911 Operator Deluxe Edition – Available May 1
- Arcade Spirits – Available May 1
- Book of Demons
- Fairy Knights
- Farmer’s Dynasty
- Gun Crazy – Available May 1
- Ministry of Broadcast
- Mushroom Heroes
- My Secret Pets!
- Pixel Art Bundle Vol. 1
- Pocket Arcade Story
- Princess Closet
- SEGA AGES G-LOC AIR BATTLE
- Swapperoo – Available May 1
- The Four Kings Casino and Slots
- Tonight We Riot – Available May 5
- War-Torn Dreams
*Nintendo Switch Online membership and Nintendo Account required for online play. Free trial automatically converts to 1-month auto-renewing membership unless automatic renewal is turned off by the end of the free trial. Credit card/PayPal account required for 18+. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
**The Nintendo Switch Online trial code can be redeemed starting April 29, 2020, at 9:00 a.m. PT. The code will expire on May 6, 2020, 7:00 a.m. PT.
***Full version of the game required to use DLC. Additional games, systems, and/or accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Games, systems, DLC, and some accessories sold separately.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.