The rumors of Darksiders II coming to the Switch were dashed when they announced a brand new Darksiders game. As it turns out, Darksiders II will be coming to Switch as well. THQ Nordic has announced the release of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition will be releasing for the Switch on September 26th for a price of $29.99 in North America.
The story of Darksiders II puts you in control of Death, the Second Horseman of the Apocalypse. The war between Heaven and Hell were already menacing Earth. Awakened by the End of Days, Death is embarking on a quest to save the Earth and to redeem his brother’s name.
- Play Death: Become the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen, able to destroy entire worlds and battle forces beyond Heaven and Hell.
- Epic Universe: Unlike anything the player has seen before, delivered in the unique style of Joe Mad.
- Player Choice & Customization: Customize your experience with varied armor sets, weapons, and Skill Trees allowing players to create their own Death.
- Replay-ability: Explore a vast open world, complete dozens of side quests and customize your Death with a full leveling system, Skill Trees and endless equipment combinations.
- Traversal: Death is a nimble and agile character capable of incredible acrobatic feats allowing the player to explore the world like never before.
- Darksiders 2 with all DLC included and integrated into the game which offers a total playtime of more than 30 hours.
- Reworked and tuned game balancing and loot distribution.
- Improved Graphic Render Engine for higher visual quality especially in terms of lighting and shadows.
- Improved and reworked level, character and environment graphics.