Dangen Entertainment has announced the release of Big Fables: The Everlasting Sapling is coming to your Nintendo Switch on May 28th and released an announcement trailer for the Paper Mario inspired game.
The game will have players following three heroes, Vi, Kabbu, and Leif, in this adventure RPG as they embark on a quest in Bugaria in search of treasures and immortality. The Everlasting Sapling being the most sought after relics on the world of Bugaria, with just by eating one leaf can grant immortality.
Hidden within the foliage of nature lies a small but prosperous continent – Bugaria. Insects from all over the world travel to it in search of the treasure scattered across it. The most sought after of these relics is The Everlasting Sapling! Eating just one of its leaves can grant even immortality! In search of this ancient artifact, a brave team of explorers – Vi, Kabbu, and Leif – will travel across many different environments. In order to do so, they must work together to clear puzzles, defeat strong enemies and help the general bug populace!
• Seven lush chapters of a story following the heroes across Bugaria!
• Traverse vast overworlds that transition into turn-based combat! Use action commands with Vi’s Beemerang, Leif’s Ice Magic, or Kabbu’s Horn to make attacks more effective or block enemy attacks! Turn the tide of battle with the Turn Relay feature to exploit enemy weaknesses with the power of teamwork!
• Explore unique areas including The Ant Kingdom, the treacherous Snakemouth Den, the picturesque Golden Hills, The Lost Sands, and Vi’s home, the Bee Kingdom!
• Utilize a cooking system to turn ingredients into items that can help you in battle!
• Engage in a Tattle System that lets you hear your party interact with each other as they discover all the secrets Bugaria has in store!