Developer Parabole and publisher Ravenscourt today announce their acclaimed psychological survival-adventure title KONA is now available for Nintendo Switch™ and NVIDIA SHIELD digitally worldwide
Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Fauberet to explore the eerie village, investigate surreal events, and battle the elements to survive.
KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine-tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.
Players that want to experience a truly original, tense and thrilling adventure can now download it and begin their quest for the truth:
Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town:
• Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive
• Complete the first of four chapters, each offering two to eight hours of gameplay
• Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
• Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
• Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities